Environmental Engineer / Scientist
First Environment, Inc., a leading environmental consulting services company that provides strategic environmental and engineering services throughout the U.S., has a challenging career opportunity in their northern New Jersey headquarters for an Environmental Engineer/Scientist
- Serve as member of forensic team developing expert reports for complex environmental litigation cases
- Review historic site plans, aerial photographs and archival material
- Research technical papers and reports
- Draft expert reports
- Prepare legal exhibits and references
- Prepare trial demonstratives
- Prepare expert witnesses for testimony
- Maintain databases
- Conduct document management
- Review and code documents into software applications
- 3 – 5 years of environmental, chemical or geotechnical engineering experience
- B.S. / M.S. degree in environmental, chemical or geotechnical engineering
- Knowledge of litigation support software preferred (e.g., Concordance, Ringtail, or Relativity)
- Experience with Geographical Information Systems (e.g. ESRI ArcGIS)
- Proficiency in reviewing and understanding environmental and scientific data
- Strong interpersonal, writing and analytical skills
- Team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills
Headquartered in Boonton, New Jersey, First Environment is a strategic environmental consulting and engineering firm embracing sustainability with core practices and expertise in site investigation and remediation; transactional due diligence; environmental forensics and litigation support; management systems; and greenhouse gas verification and management.
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k); education reimbursement; and full participation in a pay for performance incentive program.
Please send your resumé by mail or e-mail to:
First Environment, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
10 Park Place
Building 1A, Suite 504
Butler, NJ 07405
Email: [email protected]
No phone calls and no employment agency submissions, please.
First Environment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.