Environmental Compliance & Auditing Consultant
Camden County, NJ
First Environment, Inc., a well-established, environmental consulting services industry leader is looking for a self-motivated professional to join us and work out of the Marlton-Cherry Hill New Jersey area. If you are a team player with strong quantitative skills, an environmental background, proven skills in research, analysis and technical writing, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage client projects and support project teams in a variety of Environmental technical areas
- Understanding of pollution prevention and environmental sustainability
- Environmental permitting and report writing
- Support commercial and public authorities’ compliance with Environmental laws and improved performance
- Conduct multi-media environmental compliance audits
- Conduct or assist in the performance of due diligence assessments
- Possible domestic travel to client locations to execute projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience. Prior experience in a regulated setting is preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Environmental regulations and multi-media environmental permitting.
- Experience managing and/or auditing Title V facilities a plus.
- Experience with management systems (ISO 14001) (ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 a plus)
- A Bachelor of Science from an accredited college/university is required, an advanced degree is a plus
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License is a plus
- Certified CHMM, CSP, or CPEA certification is a plus
- Team player with a high degree of self-motivation
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k); education reimbursement; and full participation in a pay for performance incentive program.
First Environment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Please send your resumé by mail or e-mail to:
First Environment, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
10 Park Place
Building 1A, Suite 504
Butler, NJ 07405
Email: [email protected]