First Environment works with large and small wastewater facilities to improve environmental performance, increase resilience, and promote energy efficiency and environmental resource recovery. We have designed and implemented environmental management systems that span multiple facilities and address and unite every level of the organization. Our regulatory experts also help ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations through technical support and multimedia audits. In addition, First Environment has helped wastewater facilities implement green technology, assess and address vulnerabilities due to climate change and extreme weather impacts, and develop environmental resource recovery programs such as cogeneration and anaerobic digestion for renewable energy production.
- Water Supply Infrastructure Assessment and Compliance Reviews
- RINs Verification Engineering Review Report for Dos Rios Water Recycling Center
- VA Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Permitting and Spill Prevention Program Technical Support
- Westchester County ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Development and Implementation
- New Jersey Municipal Environmental Risk Management Fund
- Environmental Compliance Audits of Bureau Water Pollution Control Plants and Combined Sewer Overflow Facilities
- Montrose VA Medical Center Dechlorination at Wastewater Treatment Plant