First Environment works with large and small companies representing many sectors of the energy industry including gas and electric utilities, power plants, and independent power producers. For many of these clients, we design and implement environmental management systems that span multiple facilities and encompass exploration units, production units, refineries, terminals, and corporate departments. We also help organizations realize their energy efficiency, climate change mitigation, and environmental sustainability goals by identifying opportunities to implement resource recovery strategies, develop renewable energy, and manage greenhouse gas emissions.
- Water Supply Infrastructure Assessment and Compliance Reviews
- Site Investigation and Remediation for the 3rd Avenue Service Center and Employee Parking Lot
- RINs Verification Engineering Review Report for Dos Rios Water Recycling Center
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Re-Design
- Westchester County ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Development and Implementation
- New Jersey Municipal Environmental Risk Management Fund
- Environmental Compliance Audits of Bureau Water Pollution Control Plants and Combined Sewer Overflow Facilities