First Environment has worked with numerous landfills, composting facilities, wastewater treatment facilities, and renewable fuel producers and proponents nationwide to successfully execute complex projects while delivering innovative and cost effective solutions. For these clients, the services we have provided include engineering reviews of biofuel production facilities seeking registration under EPA’s RFS2 program, site investigation and remediation, regulatory compliance, environmental management, and due diligence services. First Environment is also one of only a handful of firms with an EPA-approved Quality Assurance Program to provide Renewable Identification Numbers (RINs) verification services. We assist public and private landfill owners, operators, and developers to fully capitalize on methane utilization projects, either through our greenhouse gas consulting or verification services. In addition, the firm provides the independent third party validation and verification needed by credit owners to register and sell their credits on the Climate Action Reserve, Verified Carbon Standard, American Carbon Registry, and other platforms. Our experts have also worked hand in hand with municipal agencies to evaluate the benefits of anaerobic digestion; food to waste energy; and fats, oils and grease (FOG) technology, as well as implement these strategies to achieve significant cost savings.
- RINs Verification Engineering Review Report for Fresh Kills Landfill
- RINs Verification Engineering Review Report for Dos Rios Water Recycling Center
- RINs Verification Engineering Review Report for Clean Energy LNG Facility
- RINs Verification Engineering Review Report for City of Riverview
- Engineering Review Report for the Blue Line Transfer Facility
- RFS2 Engineering Review Report for Lanchester Landfill, SEPTA Electric Trolleys