Senior Litigation Support Environmental Engineer
First Environment, Inc., a leading environmental consulting services company that provides strategic litigation and environmental / engineering services throughout the U.S., has a challenging career opportunity in their Northern New Jersey Headquarters for a Senior Litigation Support Environmental Engineer.
- Conduct historical research in support of environmental and toxic tort litigation
- Draft expert reports
- Review and analyze technical papers and reports
- Review and analyze pleadings, deposition transcripts and document discovery
- Prepare expert witnesses for deposition and trial testimony
- Build and enhance relationships to develop business from new and existing clients
- Communicate with clients and counsel
- Advanced Degree in environmental or chemical engineering
- P.E. License
- Strong understanding of process engineering for manufacturing plants
- Strong understanding of site remediation technical and regulatory processes
- Knowledge of U.S. Defense Department operations and contracting a plus
- In depth knowledge of environmental and toxic tort litigation matters
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience including project management, client interaction, and business development
- Team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please send your résumé by mail or e-mail to:
First Environment, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
91 Fulton Street
Boonton, NJ 07005
No phone calls and no employment agency submissions, please.
First Environment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.