First Environment, Inc., a leading environmental consulting services company that provides strategic environmental and engineering services throughout the U.S., has an immediate opening in their Northern New Jersey headquarters for a CAD/GIS Technician.
- Provide CAD and design support for environmental remediation projects
- Produce legible and technically correct drawings in a cost efficient manner
- Manage and organize data
- Communicate with project managers and field personnel
- B.S. in environmental engineering, science, geology, or hydrogeology a plus
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, ArcGIS, and MS Office software applications
- Working knowledge of environmental site investigation / site remediation activities a plus
- Familiarity with GPS device software
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Current 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification a plus
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package designed to attract and retain the talent needed to assure continued success.
For consideration for this opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter including your current salary interest to:
Include CADGIS2015 in the subject line.
No phone calls and no employment agency submissions, please.
First Environment is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.